After Effects Short Course
|AED 4,000||10 sessions / 30 hours||Monday & Wednesday|
|(Excluding VAT)||(5 weeks)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|12 Sept 2021||After Effects Certificate||6pm - 9pm (Weekdays)|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
The After Effects short course helps student get their foot into a very vast and versatile software. Not only does this short course cover the core fundamentals of the software that builds the foundation for any work carried out, but we also go over some advanced techniques during the course.
The program is a good mix of content ranging from a beginning level to an intermediate level. The course starts-off by enforcing the fundamental foundation of the software that is crucial to working with any content in the software. We approach the software by learning key concepts and ideologies rather than following a step by step, procedural method. This technique reinforces the participant to build a strong foundation in the software that leads to more creative outcomes.
To complete this short course it is preferred if the participant would have the following softwares:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
The softwares will be available to use in the labs during their sessions.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the software seamlessly
- Organizational skills
- Breakdown intricate visual effects videos
- Create & Modify a variety of content
- Gather the basic knowledge of codec and exports
- Creating & animating basic 2D elements
- Animating presentations, infographics and other elements
- Pre-production for any After Effects project
- Planning and Creating a quick kinetic typography
- Basic compositing and other basic visual effect techniques
- Layering and organization in Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe dynamic link
- 3D space in After Effects
- Introduction to a basic understanding of the art of Foley
- Introduction to advanced techniques like expressions