Supporting students with disabilities

SAE is committed to supporting students with special needs.  If you have a special need, you should discuss this with the Student Services Advisor, Campus Academic Coordinator or Campus Manager. Student Services staff can assist you with making contact with these people.  You can help us with designing support for you by providing any professional advice from accredited practitioners, e.g. doctors or other medical professionals, during the application or enrolment process.